Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Minkai's Application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Minkai

Aspire Points : 5

Minkai's Application Empty
PostSubject: Minkai's Application   Minkai's Application EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 6:00 am

- In-Game Name :

Minkai

- Name and/or Age (optional) :

Moni / 21

- Where and/or how did you hear about Aspire? :

Veluxious

- Total level and number of rebirths. Snap shot of your rebirth information is required, please make the maximum size of the snapshot 800x600 :

Minkai's Application Minkai10

- How active are you in game? :

I'm on everyday for a majority of the day with the only exceptions of errands, work, prior engagements and also sleep.

- Joined any previous guilds? If yes, which one(s) and why are you looking for another guild? :

I've been in many guilds due to my long history with Mabinogi, most of which have become inactive or have disbanded.
Some guilds I've recently been affiliated with are:
Rank1
Caffienated
Zeul (Former Officer)

- If referred, Who referred you? (The person who referred you must post on your application to be valid) :

Veluxious

- How long have you been playing? :

I have been playing on and off every since the release of Closed Beta.

- What kind of skills/accomplishment do you have? :

I am mainly an established Grandmaster Archer or Soulstar.
I currently have 63 Rank 1 skills, most of which are combat skills and have reached the Mastery Title.
I'm working towards completing the Life skill tab at the moment.
I have also completed all Generation quests up to G18, including side quests and their generation redos.

- Any other information you would like for us to know? :

I do dabble in a lot of MML coding and often make new codes for song requests that aren't posted on any current sites and post music videos on Youtube.
Back to top Go down
veluxious

veluxious

Aspire Points : 7

PostSubject: Re: Minkai's Application   Minkai's Application EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 6:02 am

Thank you for applying to the guild! I approve of this referral.
Back to top Go down
Tomoshio

Tomoshio

Aspire Points : 110

PostSubject: Re: Minkai's Application   Minkai's Application EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 4:49 pm

Thank you for applying to the guild.

What makes me concerned is the guilds you haven't listed... where there more than 3 guilds you previously were?

Otherwise,your application through all is very clear.
Back to top Go down
Minkai

PostSubject: Re: Minkai's Application   Minkai's Application EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 5:12 pm

Well to be honest when it comes to guilds, I can't remember the ones I was in way back when. lol
I can say I was in Kweebox but that was when G2 was first released. It's been disbanded already.
Alot of my previous guilds aren't in existence anymore so I'm sure there wasn't a need to list my disbanded guilds.

However, the 3 that are listed though are the ones that I know are still around and are my most recent ones over 2 years.
Back to top Go down
sornice

Aspire Points : 1

PostSubject: Re: Minkai's Application   Minkai's Application EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 7:58 pm

if you had 3 cookies would you share with me :c
Back to top Go down
Tomoshio

Tomoshio

PostSubject: Re: Minkai's Application   Minkai's Application EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 8:18 pm

What are the reasons you left zeul and caffeinated ? As to my knowledge some of the members are still very active.

Our guild might not be talkative in guild chat, and since some members have classes/ work now, what would you do in the spare time ?

And my last question ~

Can you tell me about yourself ? What kind of person you are ?
Back to top Go down
Minkai

PostSubject: Re: Minkai's Application   Minkai's Application EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 9:11 pm

Zeul, I still keep in contact with, especially with it's leader. Yes, it looks as though it's members are active but from the inside many of those members are ... let's say incapable of the kind of content we're looking for. It was also rocked by a large guild split causing 40% of the original active guild base to be lost in the same month. I was also told by the leader that he would be more inactive in the coming months due to school causing even more inactivity within the guild.

Caffeinated is also in a similar boat. There are some very capable people within the guild but to the point where playing with those same few people would just create a clique.

They are great people, don't get me wrong, but we're looking for a more established guild with some type of organization; Somewhere we can enjoy playing with any guild mate, doing whatever we like.

~~~

I wouldn't worry much of talking in guild chat. I am also on a regular work schedule myself but in my spare time, I'm usually keeping busy on Mabi when I'm not out with friends or errands.

~~~

Lol As for myself... I can't say there's anything special really. I guess you could say I'm normally quiet until I'm approached. I keep my priorities straight. I try to be helpful without babysitting. Other than that, I'm pretty laid back.

~~~

And depending on the type of cookies... I might share them... <_< >_>
Back to top Go down
Tomoshio

Tomoshio

PostSubject: Re: Minkai's Application   Minkai's Application EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 10:39 pm

Since no objections .

Application Accepted

Thread Closed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Minkai's Application   Minkai's Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Minkai's Application
Page 1 of 1