Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Riachu's Application

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Riachu

Riachu

Aspire Points : 38

Riachu's Application Empty
PostSubject: Riachu's Application   Riachu's Application EmptySun May 20, 2012 9:03 am

- In-Game Name : Riachu (Main)

- Name and/or Age (optional) : Ryan (Nickname: Rya or Ryachu), age: 19, male.

- Where and/or how did you hear about Aspire? : Simply noticed a few guild members walking around.. some of which I have heard positive comments about.

- Total level and number of rebirths. Snap shot of your rebirth information is required, please make the maximum size of the snapshot 800x600 :
Riachu's Application Mabinogi_2012_05_20_001

- How active are you in game? : I am normally on every day of the week, my work hours have increased but I have Friday, Saturday, and Sunday off ^^.

- Joined any previous guilds? If yes, which one(s) and why are you looking for another guild? : Yes, I was a co-founder and officer of Mjolnir for about 3 years, and last week I joined a guild called Nublets. However, Nublets was largely inactive which caused me to leave. I am looking for a guild to meet some new people and to have some fun in social events. For the past two years I primarily played solo though everything ^^;

- If referred, Who referred you? (The person who referred you must post on your application to be valid) : N/A

- How long have you been playing? : I have been on mabi since the opening of G1, back in 2008.

- What kind of skills/accomplishment do you have? : I consider myself as a Defensive/Archer. Archery is my primary form of combat and I have worked on a number of defensive combat skills. I am also working on Musical skills, Carpentry (Rank 9), and Cooking (Rank 9)

- Any other information you would like for us to know? : Hm.. Well I am a quiet/shy person naturally, but I'd like to consider myself as a friendly and respectful individual. I'm constantly looking for ways to help others on mabi; from simple tasks like harvesting some wheat to more difficult tasks such as a generation final. But in total I'm simply looking for a friendly guild on mabi that I may share my experiences with ^^. After viewing the forums and member list, I feel confident that Aspire is the guild that I am looking for. By the way.. the website layout is beautiful, and I like the cats happy.
Back to top Go down
veluxious

veluxious

Aspire Points : 7

PostSubject: Re: Riachu's Application   Riachu's Application EmptySun May 20, 2012 1:20 pm

Hi and thank you for applying to the guild. Although our guild is quite new, I'm concerned for you if you're okay if the guild isn't as active at times? However, if you still wish to join I'd gladly accept you in the guild. ;D
Back to top Go down
Tomoshio

Tomoshio

Aspire Points : 110

PostSubject: Re: Riachu's Application   Riachu's Application EmptySun May 20, 2012 1:37 pm

Hey, thanks for applying :D
I love ur name already, and you don't seem like a guild hopper or anything.
But because of Diablo 3 out, some of us might be afk but we are still looking for loyal members :)
and I like your history with guilds, it seems like you stay in one .
Back to top Go down
mikiii

mikiii

Aspire Points : 5

PostSubject: Re: Riachu's Application   Riachu's Application EmptySun May 20, 2012 1:54 pm

Hi Riachu!

Thank you for doing an app on the site! Love getting to read about players this way a bit xD

As Velux said we're still expanding and currently looking for fun, loyal, helpful people to join us.

I'm on pretty much 24/7 so I'm constantly looking for someone to do stuff with.

We'd be happy to accept you.

+1 for your IGN (<3 pkmn)

Back to top Go down
Riachu

Riachu

Aspire Points : 38

PostSubject: Re: Riachu's Application   Riachu's Application EmptySun May 20, 2012 2:31 pm

Thanks for the warm welcome veluxious, enthusiastic, and mikiii; and it's a pleasure to meet you all!

The application through the website seems like a good idea that other guilds don't seem to have often... I found it simple enough to fill out and it didn't take long at all. And also, with regards to veluxious's comment about guild activity, I'm not looking for activity all the time. I understand that people have plenty of other things to do (Like Diablo 3, I should look into getting that game). Sadly the guild prior to this application was a different situation.

If I may, I'll submit an application into the guild stone, I'm looking forward to meeting some more of Aspire's members ^^ Thanks.

Back to top Go down
Admin

Admin

Aspire Points : 28

PostSubject: Re: Riachu's Application   Riachu's Application EmptySun May 20, 2012 2:35 pm

Since there are no objections

Application Accepted

Your membership status on the forum is decided by another admin.

The guild stone is located SW of dunbarton.

Thread closed.
Back to top Go down
https://aspire.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Riachu's Application   Riachu's Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Riachu's Application
Page 1 of 1