Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Skillmastery's Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Skillmastery

Aspire Points : 3

Skillmastery's Application Empty
PostSubject: Skillmastery's Application   Skillmastery's Application EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 5:29 pm

- In-Game Name : Skillmastery

- Name and/or Age (optional) : Que/Kyu (pronounced ‘Q’)

- Where and/or how did you hear about Aspire? : I was referred to by Veluxious

- Total level and number of rebirths. Snap shot of your rebirth information is required, please make the maximum size of the snapshot 800x600 :
7072/104
Skillmastery's Application Mabi110

- How active are you in game? : I log on regularly (almost daily), but only for about 1-2 hours. I try to be a little more active during weekends and on vacations.

- Joined any previous guilds? If yes, which one(s) and why are you looking for another guild? : The main guilds I have been in the past are Noblesse, Visions, Honour, and Pwnography. All of those guilds have either died or have become relatively inactive, so I am looking for another guild with a friendly atmosphere to join.

- If referred, Who referred you? (The person who referred you must post on your application to be valid) : I was referred to by Veluxious.

- How long have you been playing? : I have been playing on and off for about 6-7 years.

- What kind of skills/accomplishment do you have? : I don’t have many life skills, but I specialize heavily on any combat related skills.

- Any other information you would like for us to know? : I am a friendly person but I also like to joke a lot sometimes which some people may find annoying or offensive, and if that is the case please let me know and I will lay off without any issues. I enjoy getting to know people in game so don’t hesitate to talk with me, despite the fact that I may seem unapproachable. Although my ign is ‘Skillmastery’, I’m not an uptight person that only cares about mastering skills in the game. I’m very open minded and I get along with most people besides people I consider outright inconsiderate and rude. I also have Facebook and Skype so let me know if you want to add me and talk.
Back to top Go down
veluxious

veluxious

Aspire Points : 7

PostSubject: Re: Skillmastery's Application   Skillmastery's Application EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 5:33 pm

I approve of this referral ^^
Back to top Go down
Tomoshio

Tomoshio

Aspire Points : 110

PostSubject: Re: Skillmastery's Application   Skillmastery's Application EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 6:32 pm

First thank you for applying to the guild.

I have a few questions considering the guilds you were in, to me it seems pwnography is an active guild ,as I see a few members around in game...what kind of guild makes you think it's inactive?

Also were you not in the guild period? I thought I saw you in that guild for 1 or 2 days ..

Last edited by Tomoshio on Mon Dec 30, 2013 8:31 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : * Have talked to skillmastery about his situation.)
Back to top Go down
Tomoshio

Tomoshio

Aspire Points : 110

PostSubject: Re: Skillmastery's Application   Skillmastery's Application EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 8:33 pm

Since there are no objections

Application Accepted

Your membership status on the forum is decided by another admin.

Thread closed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Skillmastery's Application   Skillmastery's Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Skillmastery's Application
Page 1 of 1