Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wyse's Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wyse

Wyse

Aspire Points : 10

Wyse's Application Empty
PostSubject: Wyse's Application   Wyse's Application EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 2:36 pm

- In-Game Name :

Wyse

- Name and/or Age (optional) :

Tom

- Where and/or how did you hear about Aspire? :

Velux/Veluxious

- Total level and number of rebirths. Snap shot of your rebirth information is required, please make the maximum size of the snapshot 800x600 :

Wyse's Application Scaled.php?server=600&filename=mabinogi20120708002

- How active are you in game? :

You will usually find me online on Mabinogi most of the day. Depending on how busy I am or scheduled to do something else , you will see me playing actively for 2~8 hours a day. Sometimes I'll be occupied during the weekends.

- Joined any previous guilds? If yes, which one(s) and why are you looking for another guild? :

Capulet (Late May '10 - Early December '10)
Oasis (Early January '11 - August '11)

Within those guilds, I have stayed a deal of time and have noticed guild leader's activeness and the incompetent of officers willing to keep guild membership and activeness in the guild, to a point that they slowly die or get disbanded. What I look for in Aspire is a guild to socialize and group and will hopefully persist throughout the years.

- If referred, Who referred you? (The person who referred you must post on your application to be valid) :

I was initially invited by Velux since I'm acquainted for her a while, and I consider her my friend. I however declined her offer to join this guild, because I was still on my grace period of enjoying prancing around without a guild.
I got invited by enthusiastic because I got introduced to her by Velux, and got another invitation and I took it, just to see "what I was missing out".

- How long have you been playing? :

I have been playing since Generation 8, when the trailer for Generatin 9 was being introduced.

- What kind of skills/accomplishment do you have? :

~I already beat all my generations (G1-16)
~I have 15 R1 Skills, half of them dedicated to life skills (Refining, Weaving, Herbalism, Potion Making, Synthesis, Fragmentation, Metal Conversion, etc.) as well combat skills to allow me to solo and keep me from being deadweight.
~I'm actively doing commerce a lot to do funding for myself, which rarely people ever grind because of it's difficulty.
~I'm a investor/merchant in this game so I can help buy/sell wares from people in this game with my knowledge of the market.

- Any other information you would like for us to know? :

I would like to point that out I am a mentally stable individual (which you'll find few in this game) who will not cause any sort of drama in this guild.

I hope to receive any of your feedback, so I can understand more about the guild and if you need any more information. Looking forward to the guild to keep the motivation going in this game.
Back to top Go down

Wyse's Application
Page 1 of 1