Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Azion's Application

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
clozierx

Aspire Points : 4

Azion's Application Empty
PostSubject: Azion's Application   Azion's Application EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 6:47 am

- In-Game Name :

- Name and/or Age (optional) :

- Where and/or how did you hear about Aspire? : Enchantment

- Total level and number of rebirths. Snap shot of your rebirth information is required, please make the maximum size of the snapshot 800x600 : Not letting me upload the snapshot :( But im 19 rebirths and Total level 692

- How active are you in game? : I take some breaks, but currently active a lot now.

- Joined any previous guilds? If yes, which one(s) and why are you looking for another guild? : Joined Rank1, Blazed & created a guild called Kairoze. Im sort of friends with Enchantment so i thought id give this guild a try :) Looks like a nice one

- If referred, Who referred you? (The person who referred you must post on your application to be valid) : Enchantment

- How long have you been playing? : Since G8....4 Years

- What kind of skills/accomplishment do you have? : I want to become a character designer for gaming companies :)

- Any other information you would like for us to know? : No
Back to top Go down
veluxious

veluxious

Aspire Points : 7

PostSubject: Re: Azion's Application   Azion's Application EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 3:13 pm

Hi. Just here going to ask some simple questions and some comments. First of all, just what is your IGN? If you can't provide a simple IGN nor if it isn't your login name I don't think you're able to follow simple instructions. Also, I'd like to know if you got enchantment's permission to actually use her as a referral or did you ask through her? If so please kindly ask her to verify this information. Thank you for taking the time and effort to apply.
Back to top Go down
clozierx

Aspire Points : 4

PostSubject: Re: Azion's Application   Azion's Application EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 5:30 pm

My IGN is Azion, sorry I was so tired last night xD
I asked Enchantment if I could join and she took me through how to get here so I used her as a referral.
Back to top Go down
enchantment

enchantment

Aspire Points : 23

PostSubject: Re: Azion's Application   Azion's Application EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 7:21 pm

Thank you for applying but please understand that I cannot be used as a referral. I just met you yesterday and I do not know you well enough.
Back to top Go down
Admin

Admin

Aspire Points : 28

PostSubject: Re: Azion's Application   Azion's Application EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 9:27 pm

I have talked to the members about your application.

We are willing to give you a 24hr period of remaking your application, due to the amount of errors there are in the application. Please read the application requirements this time.

Thank you for your time.
Back to top Go down
https://aspire.forumotion.com
Tomoshio

Tomoshio

Aspire Points : 110

PostSubject: Re: Azion's Application   Azion's Application EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 12:40 pm

Your 24 hr period has ended, since there is no result of changes.

Application denied

Thread closed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Azion's Application   Azion's Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Azion's Application
Page 1 of 1