Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application of Saiasha [Tarlach]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Saiasha

Aspire Points : 6

Application of Saiasha [Tarlach] Empty
PostSubject: Application of Saiasha [Tarlach]   Application of Saiasha [Tarlach] EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 5:54 am

- In-Game Name :

-Saiasha

- Name and/or Age (optional) :

- Where and/or how did you hear about Aspire? :

-Word of Mouth and from seeing members of the guild in game.

- Total level and number of rebirths. Snap shot of your rebirth information is required, please make the maximum size of the snapshot 800x600 : Total: 3888 Rebirths: 49

-Was incapable of posting a image of my Character tab or a link to said image. I can provide proof if needed via Skype or via another form of social media.

- How active are you in game? :

-I can be found online from anywhere from 1 hour to 10+ hours depending on what is going on in game that day and how far I am in my rebirth.

- Joined any previous guilds? If yes, which one(s) and why are you looking for another guild? :

-Zeul - Looking for a more active guild with member who do more end game content on a more regular basis.

- If referred, Who referred you? (The person who referred you must post on your application to be valid) :

-Veluxious referred me to the guild and advised applying.

- How long have you been playing? :

-Started playing just as G16 was released.

- What kind of skills/accomplishment do you have? :

I am a Druid with my grandmaster talent being mage and sit around 1200-1250 int at the end of a rebirth currently. In my normal gear I have about 404 magic attack on average. I have many magic related titles including Meteor Strike master. I am also an aspiring alchemist; however, these skills are not worth mentioning due to how low ranks are.

- Any other information you would like for us to know? :

As far as my character is considered, I am a total mage. I do not have any other skills sets that are as near completion as my magic skills. Therefore, I cannot effectively handle enemies that are magic immune.

I also play Vindictus a lot when not playing mabi. I will hop over if I am needed for something or if my presence is requested.
Back to top Go down
veluxious

veluxious

Aspire Points : 7

PostSubject: Re: Application of Saiasha [Tarlach]   Application of Saiasha [Tarlach] EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 6:01 am

Thank you for taking the time to apply! And yes, I approve of the referral!
Back to top Go down
Tomoshio

Tomoshio

Aspire Points : 110

PostSubject: Re: Application of Saiasha [Tarlach]   Application of Saiasha [Tarlach] EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 3:53 pm

Thank you for applying to the guild.

I am very impressed with you rb average. ..but it would be great if you can also provide a screen shot. Even if it's a link it's fine.

Was zeul your only guild you joined since you started ?
If not can you also list your other guilds ?

Right now , I'm not at home ... so if I have anymore questions I'll ask later.
Back to top Go down
Saiasha

PostSubject: Re: Application of Saiasha [Tarlach]   Application of Saiasha [Tarlach] EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 4:12 pm

The site is still not allowing me to post an image or link to my total/rb ratio because the account is not 7 days old. However, this is my skype "kbite133," add me when able and I will send the image over.

I was in other guilds; however, I decided not to list them because I was either detached from them while I was there, was there for a very short amount of time, or they have become inactive/disbanded. I conclusion what I mean is that I do not consider myself an actual part of a guild unless I am actively working with the guild and interacting with them.

The guilds I was in prior to Zeul:
Celticforce: Was detached from this guild and very rarely did anything with them.
Rank1: Was there a short time left due to taking a long break from mabi.
Code: The guild was very clique'ish which led to the quiting of me and my other half.
Diversity: The majority of its members disbanded and joined Zeul.
Spirit: Was there a very short time, left due to not being very active despite what they had said. They were also very rude to my other half in contradiction of their "no drama" policy.
Back to top Go down
Saiasha

PostSubject: Re: Application of Saiasha [Tarlach]   Application of Saiasha [Tarlach] EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 4:42 pm

With the help of Veluxious I was able to get this image.

Application of Saiasha [Tarlach] 33w2lae
Back to top Go down
Tomoshio

Tomoshio

PostSubject: Re: Application of Saiasha [Tarlach]   Application of Saiasha [Tarlach] EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 7:50 pm

I don't know what you mean by rude .. Can you explain a little more detail about that?
Because Aspire can be immature at times as well, but we know when to be serious as well.
However, I do want to know more about you :)

Can you tell me about yourself ?

What kind of person you are with your friends?

What are your strengths and your weaknesses?

What's one thing that you think you could improve about yourself if you know or can think of one?
Back to top Go down
Saiasha

PostSubject: Re: Application of Saiasha [Tarlach]   Application of Saiasha [Tarlach] EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 9:11 pm

I did not mean rude in the immature sense; however, more in the malicious sense.

Well for starters, I'm a full time student at the moment. Used to be president of my college's writing club, as well as, a serious writer at the time; however, that's more of just a occasional hobby now.

I am a very simple person, depending on how I'm feeling from day to day I will talk alot in guild chat or not much at all. Friends would call me funny as I tell jokes when the occasion arises.

Strengths, I am a skilled player and can get the job done when needed. However, my character has the structural integrity of a twinky which causes some problems during a run if things get out of hand.

As far as self improvement I feel that I am content with myself and do not see a need for improvement unless it is needed down the road.
Back to top Go down
Tomoshio

Tomoshio

PostSubject: Re: Application of Saiasha [Tarlach]   Application of Saiasha [Tarlach] EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 10:40 pm

Since there are no objections.

Application Accepted

Your membership status on the forum is decided by another admin.

Thread closed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application of Saiasha [Tarlach]   Application of Saiasha [Tarlach] Empty

Back to top Go down

Application of Saiasha [Tarlach]
Page 1 of 1