Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application of Cobaltaic [Tarlach]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cobaltaic

Aspire Points : 3

Application of Cobaltaic [Tarlach] Empty
PostSubject: Application of Cobaltaic [Tarlach]   Application of Cobaltaic [Tarlach] EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 1:55 am

- In-Game Name :

- Name and/or Age (optional) : My name is Romany and I am 19 Years Old

- Where and/or how did you hear about Aspire? : My good friend gohanlejune told me about Aspire.

- Total level and number of rebirths. Snap shot of your rebirth information is required, please make the maximum size of the snapshot 800x600 :Application of Cobaltaic [Tarlach] A2qk91

- How active are you in game? : Usually I am on everyday, however, as I am a college student, it varies on my workload, but generally on the busy periods, I am on 3-4 times a week if not more.

- Joined any previous guilds? If yes, which one(s) and why are you looking for another guild? : My first guild was Crimson, I was in there for a very long period of time and I loved it; Until Stargazing and Alhazard stopped playing Mabi, which the guild was transfered to VIncent11 who ran the guild to the ground, stole 6 mil of mine and was rude to many players.

Second one was Superheros, run by my friend, he however, lost interest in it.

- If referred, Who referred you? (The person who referred you must post on your application to be valid) :

- How long have you been playing? : My character was created at the end of G9, but in the past, I had to take a break from playing for family and personal reasons.

- What kind of skills/accomplishment do you have? : My character is a master fighter, great mage, expert apothecary and an expert construct alchemist (Golemer)

- Any other information you would like for us to know? : I reside in Australia, I am a second year college student, play pokemon and I am very friendly!
Back to top Go down
Tomoshio

Tomoshio

Aspire Points : 110

PostSubject: Re: Application of Cobaltaic [Tarlach]   Application of Cobaltaic [Tarlach] EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 3:52 am

Thank you, for applying to the website.

Can you tell me about yourself?

What are your strengths and your weaknesses?

What kind of person you are with your friends?

Back to top Go down
Tomoshio

Tomoshio

Aspire Points : 110

PostSubject: Re: Application of Cobaltaic [Tarlach]   Application of Cobaltaic [Tarlach] EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 3:51 pm

Cobaltaic,it doesn't seem you had too much interaction on your application, as you haven't logged on to reply to the questions.
Please re-apply when you are more active.

Application denied

Thread closed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application of Cobaltaic [Tarlach]   Application of Cobaltaic [Tarlach] Empty

Back to top Go down

Application of Cobaltaic [Tarlach]
Page 1 of 1